My name is Matthew Eugene McAlexander, creative director, marketer, adventurer, explorer, and lover of everything Star Wars. I have a wide array of skills, very similar to Batman's utility belt, and my arsenal keeps growing.
Just a little bit of what I do on the daily:
- Read books. A lot.
- Lead a creative team of 13 people, with skills ranging from video, web, print, development, and more.
- Point at said creative team's work, while stroking my beard inquisitively, and looking off into the distance.
- Drink way too much coffee.
- Lead my coworkers in CrossFit.
- Listen to marketing podcasts. Like a marketing meeting, but I get to laugh a lot more.
- Sketching in my notebooks. Coloring is fun...especially outside the lines.
- Strumming my guitar.
- Making important business calls while my feet are on the desk, and a scotch on the rocks is in my hand.